Total Pageviews

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Last year, a couple of weeks before my blogiversary, I started thinking about doing a Wheaton styled highlight of the first year of blogging. You know, the written eqivlent of a highlight reel. But I quickly realized that it was too big a project to do in just two weeks. I also found a lot of typos that escaped the first proof and the spell checker. Oops. As I am working on a list to give the Knight that found out I've blogged about him, I see that in the few short months since May, I've nearly reached the 199 posts I did in the first year. Daunting task just got more daunting. And since the fiction I intended to write for NaNo this year simply refuses to come out of my head and stay put on paper, I am embarking on a new project: the Hitchhiker's Guide to Geekdom (with profuse apologies to Douglas Adams).

HG2G has two purposes: one to appease my facebook friends/relatives who requested a highlights reel and two, evaluate my progress. It always helps to see what you've been doing to know if you need to chance course or expand your areas of exploration.

I hope this is fun and not yet another exercise in futility.

No comments:

Post a Comment