Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Holidays

It's Easter and I'm on the web.
Haven't eaten yet and it's 10:30. Planning on a tilapia fillet on the Foreman. Been to yahoo, gmail, hung out at Wilw's blog, facebook and cruised the randomness of the edge of Geekdom and now I'm blogging about absolutely nothing. I can hope that my life is not permanently reduced to the ritual of taking facebook quizzes to find out that I already know "Which Golden Girl", "Which Muppet", what "Kind of Evil" and "Which Little House Child" I am before I take the quiz. Nothing quite ruins the fun of an Easter alone than finding out a random quiz master pegging you as Dorothy Sbornak, Scooter, and evil bastard and Mary Ingalls after it already outed you as Sheldon Cooper.
Okay, the Evil Bastard thing was really arbitrary. But still... I hoped to get Laura Ingalls at least. I am more of a tomboy after all. Thank God we don't really have to measure ourselves by what facebook thinks. I'd be one messed up duck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment