Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

beyond comfort the Intrepid goes cruising

I went to an introductory breakfast meeting today. My friend Karen invited me as a way to lock in referrals for my jewelery and other artwork. I am quite excited about my prospects with BNI.
It almost works the way that Amway networking does except you are the product. BNI will teach us how to make one on one contacts especially for those of us who aren't public speakers. Yea! Essentially every member is a sales rep for someone else's company. So if today's meeting was any indication I an look forward to employing 25 reps without having to pay them cash.. only referrals.
But the best thing is that I get to be connected with people that I would be too scared to approach in any other setting. Relationship building 101!

No comments:

Post a Comment