Total Pageviews

Friday, May 9, 2008

Font junkie is having withdrawls

I realize that with unlimited choices comes paralysation. Instead of building and posting on my blog I would still be designing it. But I want fonts to reflect my moods. Design sense be damned!!! It is so frustrating to look at my choices for these posts and see so limited a range.
I miss Bodoni, Goudy, Baskerville(and his huge dog too) and even the funkier fonts resembling famous painters' handwriting styles. I love fonts. I love how they were invented. I suppose it goes with being a language geek, like the habit of pointing out the fonts used in adds and movie titles to people who don't care. Although that does make people less annoyed by my habit of providing a running filmography for my favorite actors.
Still... I want more fonts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment