Total Pageviews

Monday, May 5, 2008

Goals and Accountability

If you can dream it "you can do eet". If you write it down you have a better shot of getting things done. If you have to hold yourself accountable you slide. If others hold you accountable then you've got reasons to stick with it. So, step by step, this is my goal:

  • get money for equipment
  • purchase equipment
  • print catalogs/fliers
  • register for local craft/art shows
  • take my merch on the road and sell! sell! sell!
  • attend CHA as a vendor in January 2009
  • go to Scotland to get my black belt in creativity
  • new designs drafted every week
  • add other products to line in time for CHA '09
  • be able to take a real vacation in April of '09
  • have income worth taxing and still have money in the bank

Now that I have listed them for anyone and his/her brother to see I have a huge lump in my chest where my heart should be. But if I keep everything to myself there is no accountability and no do... only try. That don't pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment