Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

technophobic for a reason

I'm a pen and ink geek for a reason. Pen and ink don't ask you for impossible commands before performing an operation. I have been trying to figure out how the bloody hell to scan an image to my e-mail like the buttons say I can so that I can put artwork up on this site.
"It's easy!" say my friends. "How hard do you make things?" asks everyone else.
Well let me tell you. I don't. The buttons tell me that my station is set up to do what I want. I click on the button. And then it tells me that it lied. I really don't have those things available to me without knowing the double secret password. The tech help that I have here today keeps telling me the same thing... I can't do what I want to do. It isn't set up that way. But that damn little paper clip keeps insisting that I have the tools at hand. Who do I listen too?
What's the penalty for unbending a smug paperclip? And I will spell colour with a "u" if I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment