Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It ain't over

I am not singing. I still don't know what happened to the work I did last week. I only hope that there is enough of it left in my brain that when I have the time to get down to business and write it all over that it will be there... as it was... or better. But right now, technology and I are on the outs.

Yet... I did just buy the cutest little mini cam for 10.00. That's right, I traded ten shiny gold rocks for a digi cam that will take 243 low res pics, comes with a USB cord and software so that I can at least put something onto these blogs. I am hoping that this intro to digipics will blast the technophoebe into the new century. I am a little suspect about my own expectations.
Do I want to go home and try it out? Oh yeah. But I am in office practicing the fine and questionable art of self discipline.

Note to observers: yes, I did just go cheerleader and say "the cutest little...". Yes, I know that it could be considered grounds for revocation of geek/tomboy cards, passes and other nerdy documentation should this become a trend rather than an aberration. And no... it changes nothing. I am still, and will forever be... a geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment