Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I do not blog for kudos. I do not post comments on other people's sites for validation. But today, I was cruising back through some comments at the last post I commented on. Wil did not respond to anything I wrote. The "rookie Wesley mistake" comment regarding the Rock Band Incident(forever known now as an RBI which will stand in for "anything that you would normally do without dire consequences which produces, for reasons known only to Fates and Muses, unexpected dire consequences and instills paranoia surrounding future attempts at repeating same said action without dire consequences) might have been in rather bad taste. I had a few qualms about posting it but... in the name of Humor I command thee speak. I spoke.

Meanwhile back in the hall of justice:

Matt Beck photo shopped a pic from a Public Appearance. I commented on said photo in an attempt to redeem myself. Today, nearly a week later, I return to the site, read the follow up posts and find that I was snipped!
Someone took a part of my post and made a comment of their own. And agreed with me!
We now have two votes for Matt Beck's photo shopped poster as the next Wheaton tee. It was too much to expect that the GMGoHO himself would respond. But... another of his minions agrees with me. And I was snipped which is the same as quoted. My elation is rising to the same heights as having Somerset Studio publish my work. That is something to WOOOOOT about.

Yes, I just squeed

No comments:

Post a Comment