Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 28, 2008

So what now?

For starters, since we've all agreed to keep [new verb from a noun alert!] Facebooking [a 100 million teachers rolling in their graves], I am going to work hard to keep a seasonal rotation of artwork. I have a Halloween project that I started this morning. When it is finished I will be posting it as a greeting to all on Facebook. The Halloween edition of Somerset Studio is out an in my hands. The Poe thing was inspired timing. Dylan and I keep talking about poe when we get to wrok together and I've been yelling at the crows in the yard "Nevermore!" when they wake my but up ahead of the alarm. Synchronicitous [there they go again]. It is a Duh kind of a choice. But the project goes beyond my comfort zone.
Kathy will maybe attempt a pumpkin decorating contest so when I get it posted I will offer it as the starter pumpkin. She got the idea from a Martha knockoff magazine that had a gorgeous Spooky Cinderella pumpkin carriage. I'll post more on that later.
Then I will have to collect some more phone numbers. When the money gets here an I am moved, I will have people to contact for a movie or whatever. I might even have found someone to bike ride with this Spring. I'm not ready for a touring schedule. But I can definately start with the TART Trail.
Moving... I have got to move. I have got to know that money is coming.
In the immediate future, I will have to get some sleep. I stayed out with Breightupt and the Witkop boys till 2:30 and woke up at 8:30, painted the base coat, sketched out the layout and applied the first layer of cut outs to the pumpkin, had a delightful quiche, been on line since 10 ish and now its 12:27. I've got a 7 day work week coming again so I need to sleep and launder my uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment