Total Pageviews

Monday, April 5, 2010

technofrustration

One day Media Player will open when I download Memories of the Futurecast episodes and then not replay them because they are on the internet at I tunes... even though I have downloaded them already from Wilw's site. Then the next day I download a podcast I have to save it to a folder without the benefit of Media Player for no other reason than....
stars misaligned?
my magic Wesley Crusher fix it thingy is broke?
the computer hates me?
Rodney McKay highjacked my computer to fix a DHD on some forsake our old gods planet?
My 'puter thinks its a Hal9000 and acts like a Commodore 64?
the nanites got out of the lab?
God hates me?
The Fates like laughing at technophobic geeks?
someone on Alpha Ceti left the lights on 15million years ago and it caused anomolies on Earth now? [yeah you get the tenses right when dealing with the fluidity of time/space. I dare you. I double dog dare you!]
My futureself hasn't educated present self on properly setting up media player?
Microsoft is pissed that I'm not using Windows whateverthehellversionexistsinthistime/space?
It is a karmic test for which there is no right/wrong yin/yang answer?
the 'puter doesn't like the feng of my shui?
Somebody's borrogroves are all mimsy?
did someone kill an Enchanted Bunny with a rock? Frelling Moonpie!
what?

WHY CAN'T IT WORK THE SAME WAY EVERY TIME I WANT TO FRAKKING DOWNLOAD A HARMLESS BUT ENTERTAINING PODCAST IN HONOR OF ALL GEEKDOM????????????

Oh wait. It's because Sheldon Cooper is superior to me in always* and Microsoft likes to prove it at every turn. Stupid Moonpie!!!!!

*I do see what I did there and I'm leaving it that way on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment