Total Pageviews

Friday, May 23, 2008

play time

As I have said, I am eager to start playing with this new technique. As usual the best laid plans and all. I am still anticipating....
For my first trick, I will etch some rather large metal tags that I got 1st because I thought they were cool. And 2nd because they were an incredible deal. If all goes well and indeed all that has to be done is stamp directly on the metal and then let the solution worm its way through then on to my next trick.
My next experiment will be to see if I can etch a frame for a tag holder. Obviously anything with a rounded edge is going to give apoplectic fits. But if it works how cool would that be? An etched frame... ah the possibilities.
And then should that give me the oohs and aahs of my peers that I so cravenly seek... onto metal washers and gaskets. Perhaps even... dare I say it and give away a very cool idea to someone who won't credit me? I DARE!!! An etched paint can to give with a gift of stationery.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment