Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Universal Guides

I am so excited by Friday's events that I can hardly keep myself from screaming. The guide that came to me has been with me before and I have been aware of her. But I had blocked all but one memory conscious thought. The last time I saw her, I was working at a sub shop and baking for the wholesale end. It was after 3am and I was wide awake but angry that it was taking so long to get through the shift goals. For fun, I listened to coast to coast am. Suddenly i thought there were people in the store. I rushed to the front and they first 6 of what would be 12 began to fade from seemingly solid form. Most of the first 6 were ancient warrior types. The next six came first in a group of three, all armoured. Then came two, one was a Mage. And the last was a woman I did not see clearly but impressed me with Dr. Crusher's character type. This was who appeared Friday. She was the most modern looking of them all. Most of the 11 so closely resembled the Heroes of the Lance that I thought I was nuts.
I had planned on calling coast to advance another theory from one Greg Kimball espoused. They insisted that I did not and then they were gone. That was at the height of my Tarot reading. I think that is when I quit reading for myself. I can not forget them. And I cannot deny them. But now I know how to communicate at will.
If only the Mage did not scare me. He makes Raist look like a Kender.

No comments:

Post a Comment