Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2008

What's it all about?

As far as my artistic career goes... this foray into the Universe to meet formally with my guides and masters means that there will be a speed of fruition that I had not expected. Nieve, the Dr., will help me. She promises it will be swift. Note she hasn't said painless. But what else does it mean?
Well, I left Verta's Friday in absolutely no pain. I felt like I had 15 year old legs again. I felt limber, vital and I felt my blood flow despite what the rigors of commercial housekeeping does to a body. I did not feel pain again until I went to lunch today. And when I engage Nieve later this afternoon there will be no more pain.
It also means that I will gain greater accuracy, pinpoint to be precise, in diagnosis and prescription. For my art that means it will be much easier to access the heart than ever before and a greater confidence in executing a painting will make me far more prolific than I have been before. But it also means that there is the potential for unrestrained rubber stamp design. I am getting back in tune with that creative genius that feeds energy to itself by remaining within the Unified Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment