Total Pageviews

Friday, April 9, 2010

in which I am wrong

I am so disappointed. There is such thing as coincidence. Within 16 hours of each other two people who, for whatever energeticly insane reason having to do with Saturn's position, resumed communications with me. I wrote about this a post or so back. Both quit speaking to me on almost the same day. Both resumed friendly communications within 16 hours of each other. They share the same name.
But they are two different people. It's taken me a while to find verification. But I did. There is such thing as coincidence. But I really had hoped that it would be the kind of coincidence orchestrated by someone with a vested interest in secrecy. Its just the Universe telling me that I have the right interest in the wrong guy.
Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment