Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stamping at attention

I guess the money is on its way. It couldn't come at a better time. With Winter just around the corner and hours being cut back on a regular basis, I'm gonna need all Winter to prepare my catalog and create new designs. So on the agenda for the next few months is to get a great desktop and awesome software and get everything in a digi file. I'll have to put the purchase price of the equipment into a CD and lock it away until Spring. It will gain some interrest and be safe from my spend thrift hands. But with an improved network of friends I don't think that I will have to worry too much about spending money to not feel alone. That's a blog of another topic. Anyway... things are really moving forward. I am getting more excited all the time. Economy?
What economy? Exactly. My business isn't recession proof. Arts and Crafts will always take a hit when things tank like this. But there is only so much a person can do without a creative outlet. People who craft have to craft. People who make art have to make art. And a sluggish economy is going to make us work harder to improve our products and meet customer service expectations. Though, I must confess I hope to exceed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment