Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer writing or Summer fun?

So I am thinking that this Summer may be a little thin on posts. I keep telling myself that I want to be better at being consistent with my writing. And so far, at the pace I am going this year will have more posts than last. But what is the point of having more posts if the posts don't have great content? Writing for writing's sake might be the thing that gives me writers block. I don't know what I want to write about and GEB is taking a lot of brain power to understand. I can only wade through a chapter every couple of weeks. Besides it Summer. My coworkers, those who remain on the friend list, want to do more together than we did last Summer. The Water is calling me stronger than it has in a long time. And then there is Matti... lots of reason to not write.

Or are they excuses?
To write or not to write... that is the question. Well, what to write is the real question. Maybe since I am so into the German thing I should focus on that. It is sufficiently geeky. But is it interesting enough to be a recurring theme? I could write about the interesting things around my little part of Michigan. Of course that may not be too interesting to anyone not planning on being here for Cherry or Film festival. And honestly the only parts that interest me are the creepy parts like the Dogman sitings or the murder in the church in Isadore. Both topics have been done to death and I have nothing beyond what is already available to add to the discussion. That is unless I didn't tell you guys about the stupid thing I did back in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment