Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Macaroons!!!

OMG! I warned you that I was going to ad a monetization feature. I should have headed my own warnings. The first ad they send me is for macaroons like the ones I saw on unwrapped! Oy and double veh! I love macaroons. How can you not love coconutty goodness?!?!?!

It's one of those simple foodie things I want to make but that unreasonably scares me to death. And now I get to look at this ad?

And what kind of macaroon do I have to be to decide to enable a new edit feature for my blog? I was barely used to the old one. Techonophobe trembles.

So here is the post testing new edit feature.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Charles. It means a lot to have the support. I'd still write without it because it is kinda therapeutic. But the comments help. :)

    ReplyDelete