Total Pageviews

Friday, August 15, 2008

to blog or not to blog? That is today's question.

It isn't that I have a headache, forgot to bring glasses (which I won't wear anyway) or that the sun is so beautiful that I want to be outdoors. Today I just don't feel like bloggong. I don't feel witty and there isn't a burning question for me to answer. Well... no that is the problem. There is a burning question I have to answer.

How wrong do you have to be about something before you know you're wrong?

I've said before that we have a 20 year reunion coming up. I wasn't going to go (see the story I already told). But this week I have gotten e-mails and friend requests up the wazoo, figuratively. It makes me think that maybe we grew up that summer between 8th grade and highschool and I just never got the memo.

Hmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. If going will bring you closure, than you should go. but if all it will do is stir up unpleasantness, well then, why do you need that?

    I went to my 10-year elementary school reunion (back when it was 10 years later) and I've never had even the most remote desire to return. I still get emails from the reuninites and I just throw them away.

    Sometimes, peer pressure should just leave well enough alone. Plus, you have more enjoyable things happening next week to keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete