Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 22, 2009

WFS Day

Today, 3/22/09 is declared International Talk Like William Shatner Day. So says Maurice LaMarche. So say I. So say we all!!

I know. You've all heard me say it before. Every Trek fan has heard captain Koloth's second say it. Kirk (and Shatner by extension) is an "arrogant, swaggering, ovrbearing tin-plated dictator with delusions of godhood." So why on Earth would I want to celebrate ITLWS Day?

Watch Maurice LeMarche's you tube on it. And do what Brain tells you to do. I mean... its all about spoofing the guy. Besides that, its still pretty grey even though we are into Spring officially. What else is going to cheer up your day? Talk Like A Pirate Day isn't til later in the year. What else do you have to do?

Here's the link. Now... DO WHAT BRAIN DEMANDS! zort. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fJOaqsBXAc

No comments:

Post a Comment