Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

is it just me

or was there a shift in the Universe that I didn't know about?
With the exception of the... heh, I was gonna say with the exception of the Star Trek movie I've been on the verge of crying all day. I was crying within four minutes of the start. But I wanted to cry for myself before. And now that I've settked Bruce on the intricacies of Uncertainty principle I want to cry again. It isn't the car, the move or my general lack of a social life. I think it is the residual effects of a poorly timed and stress induced cycle. I hope that's what it is. If it isn't then it is going to be a long and winding week.
I have a friend who thinks "they" are coming for the Jews. Another who thinks that "they" are coming for the Christians and I've just seen Vulcan dessimated by a known "them". I think this is contagious paranoia. Mostly just me being the intuitive that I am and forgetting that I have to sheild myself from the crap floating around. Or it is this niggling suspicion that while "they" are gunning for Christians and Jews and every other ideologist other themselves that there isn't a "they" that gives a flip what I am doing. I could possibly be the last person on the planet and no one would notice.
No it isn't really true. It can't be true. Afterall I have tweeps and FB friends who will eventually notice the static at the other end of the line. But when it comes right down to it... no one is diving off a drilling platform to rescue me. Of course I am not on a drilling platform slashing at Romulans... but I am not really hiding under a rock either. Or am I?
Maybe that is the heart of this whole thing: I think that I am kinda still hiding despite the very public presence. If you type in my name you get Fb and Twitter and you get me with one quick scan of the search page. But I'm still hiding.
Hmm...
I think its just me. This stupic cycle has to end eventually this month. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment