Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ocam's Razor for the Win...

Well I guess a mild week long case of paranoia is better than an entire Winter's worth. I know I have said this before. But Friends, take good care of your selves. When your head isn't in the right place there is something that needs to be done to keep you in your geeky life without going postal. For me it was PCOS. And that is a simple fix. It doesn't mean that I am crazy when the thinking goes on a holiday. It just means I need to pay attention to what is going on with me and do something about it.

I get a little weird and a little depressed on ocaission and think that it comes with being an artist and an aquarius. I have visions of Kirk Douglas as vanGogh and think that I am bound for the same kind of lunacy. "It comes with the territory." "Why break the stereo type." and worst of all, "Insanity is all part of the genius package." I don't know who specifically said the last thing. But I have heard similar so many times I've started to wonder if maybe all I do to change circumstance is a waste of time and that embracing the crazy is the best choice. But it isn't. All this really has been is an undiagnosed hormonal imbalance cause by the simple fact that I am a girl. Grrrrrrrrr-eat! I know.

I guess I just want you to know that bad things don't have to happen. And when they do there is usually a simple solution if you would only look for that first instead of building a conspiratorial thesis. I know those are valid at times. But Ocam's Razor first. Then you can go 7 kinds of Alex Jones crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment