Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IDIOT CORPORATIONS

In a Global economy there should be no borders. With satelites and the future of technology present in this very moment the OCEAN is not an excuse for unavailability. EMI is stupid for blocking content because I live in a different country than someone who posts a Youtube video. Especially when that video is one of the reasons that I put money I shouldn't spend down on music from a very talented Germany artist. Actually if it were not for youtube videos I wouldn't even know this guy exists because you people all seem to think that there is an insurmountable barrier between continents like its the fucking 1700s and everybody is fleeing Europe like rats from a sinking ship and Revolutionaries threatening to dump tea in every harbor on this side of the pond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [DEEP BREATH] If I had any hope that you'd get it through your thick money grubbing skulls I'd march on your world headquarters... because I'm sure you have one of those... and call you every nasty name in the Klingon dictionary BUT Klingon. Klingons are smarter than you people.
What a bunch of Ferengi!

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to damn an income stream you idiots.


the spelling mistake is to ensure that you understand I mean to curse you and point out that you are getting in your own way as in a beaver dam in the middle of the mississippi. or in this case the Rhein.

No comments:

Post a Comment