Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Today was productive in at least one sense. I got a watercolor done. Just a little four by four. But it is done. It was a success and I am happy to have an icon to say more than a thousand words on a subject. Its one of those crazy artist things so there won't be further explaination.

Also looking forward to getting a little cooking in. Goulash night at bro's. Of course I am making it. Gotta keep those mad cooking skills up.

Also put in a call for an apartment in the Commons. Well... more precisely Building 50. I have some reservations about living in a funny farm even if its been decades since it has been a functional funny farm. But at the same time the gyspy/Dickens fan in me is dying to get into the place. There is such potential. An art gallery, coffe shop... just incase the apartments aren't WiFi ready, and shops that might welcome a few German pastries..... there are income streams just a few hundred yards away.

The whole low/no income thing has me worried. I want to get in and not have to worry about losing the place when Winter hours hit with the vengence or the North Wind. But worry does nothing but increase worry.

Keep fingers crossed for me peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment