Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A MacGyverism

So frustration of all frustrations is having my lap top back and my wrists giving out. I have been to how many stores looking for a cheap little gizmo that will raise it to a comfy angle. Well there are options. But none of them cheap. And when you go looking for a computer accessory you go with a big happy target on your back that just beggggggggggggggggggggggggs for a sales associate to follow you every where. For the low low price of 30.00 to 90.00 you can find something that will angle your lap top to a more comfy angle. NOT!

So...my solution is a 5.00 discontinued, very pretty, 1" 3 ring notebook without paper in it. I am thinking  that a 1.5" notebook would be even better. Can you say "Duh!" Boys and girls? I knew you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment