Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

deliciously juicy things...

So a blog buddy posted about a contest and the listing of things that make you feel juicy and squishy over here www.mymosaiclife.com and I am inspired to add my two bits (inflation! sheesh!) and get all long winded. Again. I know but you guys know how I am and this all comes in spits and spurts.

So you can go the the page link at top for things that make me ridiculously happy that I haven't updated for the warm up. Then you can come back here and continue with the things that have hit me between the eyes, ears, nose, mouth and skin today. All the senses are involved!

SIGHTS: my Cotman watercoulour palette wet and ready to go with a stack of fresh taklon brushes, views of Lake Michigan in any weater/season. And my digital collection of German castles, the collected works of John Singer Sargeant, Maxfield Parrish, Waterhouse; shades of lapis lazuli and greens. And my purple dresses from India... any deep purple really.

ooh and candle light
moonlight

SOUNDS: Sting's voice in Mad About You on the Berlin Symphonicities album, Matthias Reim's voice, Konstantine Wecker's piano playing and the ethnic dance music of India/Egypt/Turkey that makes your hips think that they belong to a belly dancer

TASTE: dark chocolate, Tazo's Passion tea, cold water and a savory spiced dish of meat and noodle or noodle and chees, fresh strawberries and juice runs down your mouth nectarines.

TOUCH: My purple dresses from India; suede, micro fibre or chenille lap blankets; wet grass on bare feet, a neck rub, kitten furrrrrrrrr

moving as music dictates

SMELL: lavendar, freshly brewed espresso, cooking bacon, fresh cut lawn, warm bakery yummies wafting on the morning breeze

yep.... these kinds of things invigorate the blood and get me ready to create. They take down the stress levels and make life all kinds of bearable.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! It's Angel (from My Mosaic Life)... I'm finally finishing up the promised free product for those who commented and then spread the word about the juicy life contest... Can you shoot me an e-mail from the e-mail address you'd like for me to use? I need to e-mail everyone with the final instructions for how to access this thing.... Hope you're doing well! You can e-mail me at: angel@AnExperimentInGratitude.com

    Thanks for your patience!!

    ReplyDelete