Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

+ed

Have finally gotten my invitation to Google+. I asked to be put on the waiting list for when they were ready to launch the beta test. Whoo hoo. So far the only person that I have followed or circled who has a google plus account is My Bestest Friend in the Whole World Uncle Wil. And he uses + more than he uses the other social sites.

So if any of you readers would like to join Google+ and add me to your circle that would be awesome. Let me know when you do so that I can add you back... in return... also... you get the idea.

I have been horrifically sick since yesterday morning and I am not feeling anybetter. I went to pay my rent and then got something less solid than what is in the fridge with the hope that it would stay down and my blood sugar wouldn't plummet thus adding the shakes to the fever, puking and generalized headache.

You know what they say about hope in one hand....
So off to bed again. Grrrr.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment