Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

*last year on facebook...

I guess when Facebook has nothing better to do with its events space, it likes to tell you what you posted a year ago.
A dozen roses and beautiful card before snuggling into the couch for a while... good way to start a weekend. :)
One year ago he brought flowers to me at work with a very nice card. It caught everyone's attention. And in someways I think it knocked some gears loose in the Dark Knight's skull. And now this year, on this very day, we have regulated ourselves to being "just friends" because of the past year's events. Funny how things change in a year.

And no.. it is not a slam. Not an indictment. It is only an observation on how things change. And I guess it is a snide comment in the Universes direction about its own sense of timing.


*please read that in your best TV season opener introduction voice for your favorite show like I did. Of course in my head I heard Teal'c say "Previously on Stargate SG-1...."

No comments:

Post a Comment