Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

Technology Bites

I'm sure I am using the whole "Favorite Sites" thing wrong when I launch IE. I think that those boxes that tell me where I go most frequently are little bookmarks, short cuts to getting here, there and anywhere else I want to be without dropping down the favorites list. Or worse! HAving to remember the places I like to go. I launch IE and there we are, google, geekdom and my game are in the top 3 spots.

Till now.

I launch IE and the game was my most active and the rest of the boxes were filled with random crap. I am beginnng to think that is the master list of all the cookies my browser has eaten and that some how, if you don't clear your history enough that the less active boxes will over run the active and very active boxes.

Problem... I do not see how to divest myself of these truly random things that I look up in a convenient way like the old way. hell I do not even know where the history tab is located anymore. Ugh!!!!! The more these things change the more I want to wish us back into the stone age.

Sidebar: I almost think that getting hit over the head with a stick and dragged into the man cave would be less painful and embarrassing that having to look at the painfully misspelled tag lines and unwanted "invites" filling my inbox on various sites. Though I do like the fact that my friends are all a facebook post away... that does make modern cave men TOO CLOSE for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment