Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

add to the Lexicon....

Gnart: the contraction of the two words Gnome and Fart. I was dreaming of a conversation with Danie at work in the laundry room. The dream was just like any other day @work. And whatever Danie said to me I responded. But I only woke up with the second half of the sentence in my head... and laughing hysterically "..... crapping Gnart!"

Having told Danie this when I got to work today she decided that we would definately use Gnart for some such covert name calling.

Wallet Worm: the jobless, car or gas money-less, just got out of jail or dumped man or woman that expects you to support their "broke ass" with your minimum wage less than 40 hour a week job. When millions are at stake this is known as a gold digger. But since you haven't any gold it is a wallet worm. They get in through your heart and eat their way to the next target.

My boss invented that term to describe the one that is giving a co-worker fits. Everyone of us has had one and some of us have had more than one. We need a pesticide for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment