Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Venus Transit

There's a little black spot on the sun today
It's the same ol' thing as yesterday

I will be singing that all day long. I do not know how many days in my life time that will be true. Figure 9 planets (Pluto still counts in my book) x2 on the low end is 18 times because on the high end these transits average between 108 and 121 years apart. And there is no way that I am going to live to be 100. And since I am 42 and did not know to look for this and have missed many of them it will be a significantly smaller number of viewings.

Here's the article to read all about it... Venus Transit in June
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120501085556.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sciencedaily+%28ScienceDaily%3A+Latest+Science+News%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

No comments:

Post a Comment