Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Speaking of Options

I've seen the generosity on the net where I have not been able to see it in the real world. And, despite my mocking in the last post, magically an new option for assisstance has sprouted. I am hesitant to do this because I don't want to be the blind guy with the tin cup begging for alms. But there is no denying that I need help.

And I have to have faith that the help will come. Uncle Wil shares his love and heartache with the world and the donations poor out. Of course the wiggle waggle walk in Pasadena is to get happy lovey puppies into happy lovey homes. And he never asks for anything for himself. But at the same time... if he had to ask for help for himself he knows that we would all have his back.

And now... I'm going to forgoe some pride and ask for some help. I am going to be in dire straits. I made some mistakes that got me here but I've also had my head held underwater for the last year when I could have been saving my own hide.

So I am going to go to this site, review it and see if it works and report back here.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment