Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Random!

I'm not sold on the background. I think it competes with the banner. But I am having a hard time with the template editor. They took away my ability to change the striping color on the basic edition of this layout and the other ones don't really suit me. It will have to be a work in progress I guess.

But I do love the banner. It seems a bit Halloweeny to me. But maybe that is just the fall colors and the glorious font. Honestly, and I hope I don't jinx this, I am amazed that such an awesome font is on the free menu. Picmonkey is a great site. I think I am in love. I am not ready to commit to an upgrade. Yet. I am still trying to find out how I upgraded Evernote without so much as a by your leave or a credit card. Perhaps a promotional thing after I linked to it from here? I don't know.

But seriously, Evernote and Picmonkey are two places that you have to check out to be able to do your writing and artsy stuff with as little clutter on your hard drive as possible. I would like to work on Evernote on the desktop without internet connection but they only have that option for the W8Touch. I have the basic W8 laptop. And the only thing that Picmonkey really has forgotten is a duplicating button so that when I add my own overlay and get it looking perfect I only have to edit my layer once and then can just essentially rubber stamp the hell out of my project. Seriously though... that is my only complaint. Which is actually more of a suggestion.

Now I just have to figure out how to load real player or media player with songs from the CDs I was given so that I can listen straight fro the computer without worrying about scratching the CDs. I thought I had done so. But yesterday I couldn't access any of the songs. And I might have accidentally removed one whole file of awesome from the disk. God I hope I didn't. That will be a horrible thing to have to confess if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment