Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm Off Then

This is the book that came in my care package. I was encouraged to read it for the uplifting message and the promise of life changing information. I love my pen pal and her optimism. I want to feel the joys that she feels in being independently minded and strong willed. This week has been a challenge and not in as good a way as I would like it to be. So tonight, while I would rather be building a meme for Richard Armitage or retouching something to make awesome digital art for the other blog, I instead will sit in a warm bath to read and watch confused kittens try not to fall into the tub.

I need a good break right now. Heck, I might even take myself to Glen Arbor for a day of beading. I haven't been out there in 7 years or more. Maybe this will be a lucky trip.

I'm Off Then is written By Hape Kerkeling. The publisher, Simon & Schuster calls it an inspiring travelogue. My pen pal said as much. It is I am supposing, a book on ditching the loneliness and finding your meaning. As the physical journey travels across the Pyrenees I imagine it will be along the lines of "The Razor's Edge."

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment