Total Pageviews

Friday, September 6, 2013

Steppin Out....

I know the party isn't the thing. My house mate is more social than I and it is a blessing. I am getting outside of the comfort zone and making friends. But the most important part is the making of like minded friends. We are going to a BBQ. Barbeque is a unique term I will explain to our "foreign" audience later. I've got to get out the door soon.

But I wanted to make a note to myself here that I want to explore my thoughts about Google+ and all of the wrestling that I do with wanting to expand readership while still being very content to be on my own and somewhat anonymous while I write for mostly myself.

So remind me, on that long list of things to write about: how effective is Google+ and how much more effort do I want to put into it?

No comments:

Post a Comment