Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cooked Tree Arts Council Building, Petosky MI


Formerly known as the United Methodist Church, c. 1890, this building currently houses the Crooked Tree Arts Council. It is annexed to the old Public Library, part of the Carnegie Endowment.


We didn't get to go inside to look around as it was the Sunday before Labor Day and the last day of the Emmet County Fair. Town was desserted but we were there after hours anyway. The building captured my interests immediately as the style reminded me of a Bavarian Water tower from the Middle Ages that I had seen while roaming around Pintrest. There was a lot to see on this trip and a lot to taste.

So I leave you with that tidbit until I can get back and write proper posts about the goings on of the Summer and various road trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment