Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Missing Shayne

I have some really good friends in this time in my life that have made life a lot easier than it has been in the past. So it isn't that I miss Shayne because there is no one else. I miss Shayne because of everything that is happening and changing in my life again. I don't have to tell him the story from scratch. I can just tell him a name and he'll go "oh God not again." I will tell him what kind of chaos his choices are going to cause. And he will, likewise, tell me the same things about my choices.

I miss how much sense he makes. Others will commiserate with me. But Shayne always had good advice. I miss that advice. I miss the laughing at all the stupid silly stuff that happens when the world opens up the floodgates and sends me a bunch of crap to deal with.


No comments:

Post a Comment