Total Pageviews

Monday, January 25, 2016

#blogging101

Wordpress hosted an online class to start the new year and I have a lot of new ideas and a few new skills. I have also decided to focus more on my wordpress site only because it garners more interest, comments and seems more relevant to people than this little old thing.

I love this old thing though. It is my first blog. It is more my personal blog where many rambling thoughts will go. I just won't be here as frequently I think.

At any rate, I am working on finishing some assignments that felt a little rushed since I wasn't prepared to be asked the "Big Picture" questions for long term goals. In the mean time, when I need a break from things I am entering political throw-downs, baking, hiding from psychic vampires, watching Stargate as I mentioned before and trying to decide how long I want to live this version of life as the winds of change are blowing again.

But what do you do with yourself when you feel like you have done what you want to?

I may also be making the attempt at homemade cookie cutters. We'll see how long lived that idea is.

No comments:

Post a Comment