Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Income Streams

I need them.

If I have learned anything from the last three years at work it is that I am not a corporate leader. I don't have the skills to deal with this current workforce that wants to work 5 hours and get paid for 8. I don't know how to reach them. Also, I don't beg people or threaten people to work. I believe in karma. But karma works too slow for the amount of work that has to be accomplished in a day. My strengths are in support areas. Put me behind the Captain on the bridge and I will get us where we need to go. Of course the Captain has to know what is what, but that is another matter all together. In a canoe I am the extra power, not the rudder control. Same with work.

So I am trying to figure out what I can do for the next segment of life. It would be nice to get back into my own business. Or businesses, it would also be nice to get a handle on the weird anxiety that makes entrepreneurship in my area nearly impossible. That is: terrified of groups, making networking almost impossible.

I have some irons in the forge. Fleshing out the ideas and getting a handle on the practical applications to be able to take to market and fire those puppies up is the next step. In the meantime, I need to have some income. It's going to be a life of multiple incomes.

And I'm okay with that. In fact, I would prefer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment