Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 7, 2009

hippo bird day two ewe



well... to me.
To celebrate my 39th year of total geekness and to ease the pain of newly acquired arthritis in my fingers, I bought a super lightweight pocket power driver.
Building on the priciples of the Bosch Pocket Driver and being half the price (or better), I give you the Ryobi power driver. 12 watts of power (toolman grunt), interchangable .25 hex shaft driver heads, accepts .25 hex shaft driver bits and doesn't lose a charge. The best part of the Ryobi I don't even need to point out... but I will.

It has the look of a OS issue HAND PHASER!!!!! with a great chartreuse housing. It feels right in your hand and you can operate the forward/lock/reverse button with your forefinger while firmly keeping your grip and aim. Hawwwwwwwwesome

No comments:

Post a Comment