Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2009

In a related post...

Why is it that I can have these horribly messed up and delusionally paranoid dreams while I am having halucinogenic fevers but I never get the impossibly hot guy with impossibly hotter intentions intending anything toward me. I mean crap... its fantasy. Its a frakking dreamland and all I ever get is a lousy t-shirt that only makes sense to me! It is sooooo unfa...
uh-oh...
Why do I shuddenly feel as though I have just, completely unintentionally asked my brain to do something completely-not-what-I-wanted horrible to me tonight? The words repression and sublimation come to mind in a faint and totally horrible Austrian accent laid down over ghostly Vincent Price cackling...
I dread sleep tonight. I may not sleep until the fever passes. What horrible things this sci-fi drenched and virally heated mind will wreak...
[gulps] zoinks.

chants: please don't let it be ferengi please don't let it be ferengi please please please please not them. Any thing but them. Well almost. Well no....

Screw it. I'm never sleeping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment