Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 22, 2010

greetings and felicitations

You know what I like about being a little known and obscure blog? [That's obscure in a romantic sense not in a literal sense, thank you Mr. Trapp] While I am small and not widely read there is time to look in once in a while and see who's on my dashboard. I chose to forgoe the apparent arrogance of having my email notify me when comments and follows are left, less for Hubris and all for not wanting to listen to my pathetic ego cry for the last two years "Nobody's following me!!!" ME: Here, have a cookie and go watch TV. The best part though is that I can, as I've said before, say "Hi!" and introduce followers to each other like I do when I actually check in with Twitter. So...

Class, say hi to Steph S. Steph joined a few days ago when I wasn't looking. Her profile is sparse but she follows some blogs that I will have to investigate. Steph, welcome to the class. There is no syllabus, no curve and no grades. And sometimes, as you will see given my choice of topics, no class.

And on that note we all need to say goodnight to the crew @Aroma's Coffee and Tea (with two locations serving Traverse City) so I can go home and try to sleep through the draft. I mean the draft scouring the basement floor like an arctic storm as much as I mean the NFL. No I do not watch. Nor do I care. However my hosts do. Alas....

Goodnight all

1 comment: