Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

Cripes!

I know that I have been out of it lately but Holy Carp how did I not know that Sting has a new album out? Oh yeah... not on facebook like I have been. I guess that is my fault. But C'mon, help a sister out.

Symphonicities is the new collection. I can't wait to hear it. Now that my head is out of my ass, and the CD player in the new car is cranking out tunes like in in a personal concert hall.... let the music play!!!!!!

Matthias Reim CDs arrive in a little over a week when the wedding is over. Then its a short car trip, hopefully just down the road to catch K&L along the highway, for pick up and then... all the music playing in my head while the laundry room is silent gets to explode. Why?

I don't know. I guess I thoroughly enjoy the thought of annoying the crap out of people who have forced me to listen to country music when depressed. Or you could look at it as me dutifulling fulfilling my obligations as a fan to spread the word of Reim to those with limited interests. But mostly, as I said before... no. Dave said I'm to smart for my own good. Who am I to prove the old guy wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment