Total Pageviews

Friday, July 30, 2010

It's aliiiiiiiiiive!

Wow, honestly didn't think that was going to work at all. Of course it didn't work the way that I wanted it to. I wanted it to be part of the same post. So will work on that for the next show and tell episode.

No. This won't be all Matze all the time. Like I said, I have a lot of stuff to do and not a lot of energy to do it in. But I did decide on the kind of writing that I want to do. And I bought a small single serve blender today to do it. What? Of course I needed a blender to write, do you think I'm nuts?

You should maybe not answer that one right away. Just wait until I get the article written. And maybe while you're waiting you can try to guess what it will be about.

HA! I guess you download the video clip first and then write about it. requires planning and forethought. huh. Who'd'a thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment