Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh the Places You'll Go!!!

I've been at the "NEXT BLOG" button again today. Found a few things that look promising if I could really stand the whole political thing. The political lady with the psych degree was rather insightful on the diff between neurosis, psychosis and being totally disconnected from reality. I am neurotic. Strong character and neurotic. It really screams that the only thing I'll ever be is a poor artist doesn't it? Maybe a mildly entertaining author?

Anyway, one of the blogs I found was The Candy Corn Chronicles. I wanted to share a link with you guys so that you could see the awesome sand castles that she photographed. Its a great little blog; art, Halloween and cool fairytale stuff for grown ups. The So big you can walk through them sand castles were AMAZING!!!!!!!!! But when I tried to cut and paste I triggered some kind of temporal distortion thingy and whacked the whole system really good. So you've got to go there the hard way.

Google the blog and use the link to get there. The URL isn't the same as the name of the blog. Sorry. But you see how technophobic and adverse I really am. I just know these things are waiting to take over the world. It is only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment