Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Progress

I found a great German language book in the library. I was able to cruise through the whole thing and refresh my memory to know where my week points are. And I get to start somewhere in the middle. Reading comprehension is great. But the writing of it and the speaking are still rather tricky. The exercises, written out long form like they are supposed to will take weeks to do properly. But the boyfriend will be gone and I will still have housing issues so what better way to prepare for a trip and kill time this Summer?????? I mean really... a good german language book and old fashion farben und papier works jsut as good as a laptop.

Did I mention that I killed it dead? Or at least got it sentanced to a life in the limbo that is the backseat of my car? Yep. 5 days and I still can't remember my security code to even get the desktop to load. What kind of geek am I?

Cocky and arrogant regarding my mental capacity and heretofor excellent memory recall. Mind like a sprung steel trap I have.


grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

No comments:

Post a Comment