Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Boss

Catching up on 4 episodes of Boss. I see the same ubergeek information junkie in this guy Tom Kane as what was in Frasier. But this guy is mean and well... bossy. The "seamy underbelly" of politics is so much more real than a news article makes it seem. And more real than those old gangster movies of the 40s and 50s. It's funny really, as a big Art Bell fan and thus Alex Jones, hearing all the conspiracy theories back in the day only made me kinda numb to the whole dialog. I mean really... can ALL politicians be scumbags? After watching 4 episodes of my beloved Kelsey Grammar being that guy that Marty Crane would have shot on site, I have to say I do believe they are. And I do believe that they need better supervision than what we can currently give them.

This show really tackles everything. It will be interesting to see how the whole asian carp fiasco plays in this. And Kelsey Grammar is a great bad guy. But there are  circumstances that pull sympathy for the character when you do not want to feel anything but loathing and contempt for the guy. An actor that can do that is a national treasure.

So when is National Kelsey Grammar Appreciation Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment