Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2012

Update

Experiencing technical difficulties.
My computer died a fabulously inglorious death at my hands. "One too many hits with a snake", of course on the CPU jack corner of the thing and the power hook up is "jacked". So when I have 90.00 to spare I'll be back up and running.... unless of course the funding for a new more powerful computer comes first. In either case it will be a while before I have regular access to the internet. I have to sneak a quick few minutes here and there.

I miss having the luxury of the world at my finger tips when the fancy strikes.
I miss the regularity of German radio
I miss writing on the fly.... too many chances to edit with paper

But hey... I've had a lot of time to do the things that the internet distracts me from

And when I return... mayhap it will be to reveal a new plan for future endeavors or to actually launch an endeavor.

Until then... enjoy the days that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment