Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012

Hello Again

Well I have the computer back. It isn't right yet. But that is okay because the time for an upgrade is almost upon us. Yes... things are stating to settle themselves down and I can actually get down to business and keep up with the things that let me express who I am.

It has been a busy last few months. So much has happened since the computer started giving me issues. And I will touch on all of that in the coming posts.
  • many celebs who impacted my life have left the planet
  • life coaching has been trememdously educational
  • work is well its work and there are a lot of lessons that have been learned that I will most likely not report until wisdom dictates it safe to do so
  • family issues are settling down
And then there is the anniversary coming this week. On the 11th it will be 7 years that Dad has been gone. Sounds like a long time. But not so long. Sounds like a short time but not so short. As with how time passes and our attention to it is so subjective, it could be a bad year. It could be a good year. The estate is still open in probate. It could have been settled in the Spring. It could have been taken care of beginning of June. But there was some fudging and misappropriating. And then the executor flat out told me "Fuck it... I'll do it in the Fall."

I couldn't wait so I got an attorney. Today I sign the papers saying that I accept the paperwork as submitted. Do I think that the executor did it on purpose? Yes. Do I have an idea why? Yes. Do I know for sure? No. I don't know exactly why the delays were necessary. But I do think that it was an attempt to throw me off my game. End things on Dads deathe anniversary and there is a chance of me going right off the edge and doing stupid things like I did for the year that Dad died.

That won't happen. I know how he thinks. He likes anniversaries for the mind screw. He served his exwife divorce papers on here birthday so that she would always think of him and never have the birthday to herself. Swear. To. God. He told me that himself. So I am sure that there is a purpose to these delays.

But it won't work. I saw it coming.

And I have an evil plan for taking my life back and moving forward. They say that living well is the best revenge. And I say that letting him live rent free in my head is more than he deserves. And this whole issue has sparked a storm of commentary amongst my friends. Forgive and forget. Live and let live. And of course.... there will be an essay coming on that issue.

So hey... welcome back! And see you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment