Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Greetings from Beautiful Suttons Bay Michigan

Out of the house for a few days to take advantage of some quiet time with the BF. We've had a few food adventures and geeked out with some great TV. Sherlock series 3 is just fabulous. I don't know why people have to hate on Mary. It's not like she is the new Yoko Ono. She actually encourages the two of them to continue on their merry mystery adventures. So people need to lay off the woman and let Mr. and Missus Freeman work in peace.

It's good to be able to relax in a bright place with a great friend and our geeky interests. We picked up Munchkin to learn to play that. But the going is tough because it is such different game play than either of us are used to.

Today is a day to catch up on chores and I'm writing while Cities of the Underground is on.

I wish that my body felt better though. I would like to go snow shoeing in this powder on the trail behind the house. But there is no way that I can do that this Winter. I might even get to paint today. I don't know. It depends on how the writing goes.

Of all the things that I packed for the weekend I forgot the camera. Oh, I got it ready. But then I didn't put it in the car or in the big bag. The sun is shining with that luminous yellow glow that we miss this time of year and the light on snowy trees is wonderful... but alas... there is no camera.

Oh well.... better memory next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment