Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

They say its in not knowing.....

Been going through the blog looking at the things that you guys are looking at; looking for Shayne's comments.
It's a hard thing. It's been a hard thing through his illness to have had silence from the comments box. But it is a little harder today knowing that he never will "get better" and won't be commenting. He also wont' be posting on his own blog. Which, given how angry things in the government made him, might be a good thing with the shenanigans going on over in D.C. these days.

I'm not sure what to do with myself and the blog right now.
Maybe I will wander in to something new.
Maybe I will refocus the attention and make some thing either more personal or a lot less personal. Though... I think, and have often thought, I already have been as personal as I should get.
Perhaps a new blog. close this one down.

I don't know. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment